“Last one week before my friend Jayesh Rangdal called me early morning. To my surprise it was a question from him that his Girlfriend’s Facebook is hacked. Now what to do next? As it was early morning, I just did not answer his question.
So, you wake up one morning like him to discover that your facebook account has been hacked and someone is posting all kinds of weird/nasty things onto your wall. Once it’s too late, you should act fast. Firstly you can click Forget Password and retrieve your Password through Email/Mobile Message. If the Hacker is too smart and changed it all. Then, below is the Best Hacked Account Recovery solution.
Facebook provides very easy way to get back your Account. Its just few steps away. Goto this LINK.
- There if your Account is Hacked may be by Human/Virus then click on “My Account Is Compromised”.
- Then you will proceed to next page where you will be asked details like Your Email Address/Phone Number/Facebook Username/Your Name/Your Friend’s Name. Enter any one of these info/all.
- Then you will be taken to Login Page where you will be asked Current/New Password. Incase if Hacker has changed your Old Password, give your old Password.
- Verify your account and change password.
- Review and fix anything the cyber criminal has changed.
- You will be even asked to change Password of your Emails associated with your Facebook Account as a precautionary step.
- Unlock Your Account.
- Now you can Login to your Account with new Password.
Recover Facebook Account With The Help Of Friends.
Security Measure To Be Taken From Further Hacking.
- You should change anything that might have been changed by Hacker. Like your Facebook Profile Details.
- You should always enable Secure Browsing under Account Settings –> Security –> Secure Browsing.
- You may associate a phone number to your account and Facebook will send a text message whenever someone logs into your Facebook account from a new location or from any new computer. This Login Notifications can be again set under Account Settings –> Security.
- If a hacker has managed to get into your account, they will leave a trace. There session will be listed under Account Settings –>Security –> Active Sessions (click edit). Here you can end the activity of suspicious sessions. Thus Remove the suspicious device that used to access your Account. When you have enabled Login Notifications, always Facebook asks device new name while Logging-In. Keep habit of giving these device names. This akso gives Chronological History of Login information.
- It is also helpful if you can add an alternate email address to your Facebook account as a backup.